After clarification from Public Health England today (27-4-2020) it has been confirmed that Smart & Secure Homes / Business can resume operations as per the guidelines given to key workers.
To facilitate this we will be continuing with the measures we implemented before the lockdown started on the 23rd of March. These measures include the following:
- Social distancing measures including keeping 2m apart will be observed wherever practicable.
- PPE will be worn whenever work must be completed in closer proximity.
- Engineers and advisors will use hand sanitiser before entering a customers premises and after leaving.
- Regular hand-washing whenever possible.
- Customers are politely asked to give our engineers the appropriate distance while we’re working inside your home or business.
- New customer enquiries – our advisors will be wearing PPE during the consultations and keeping the appropriate distance.
- All staff members advised against any handshaking.