Just to reassure our customers that our teams were classified as key workers on the 27th of April 2020 by Public Health England. The new national lockdown announced on the 4th of January 2021 does not affect our operations and Smart & Secure Homes / Business will continue to operate as normal with key worker status.
To facilitate continued operations the following measures will be adhered to:
• Social distancing measures including keeping 2m apart will be observed wherever practicable.
• PPE will be worn whenever work must be completed in closer proximity.
• Engineers and advisors will use hand sanitiser before entering a customer’s premises and after leaving.
• Regular hand-washing whenever possible.
• Customers are politely asked to give our engineers the appropriate distance while we’re working inside your home.
• New customer enquiries – our advisors will be wearing PPE during the consultations and keeping the appropriate distance. We would also ask our customers to also wear their face masks during any consultations.